Tips On Staying Fit

8:07:00 PM


As a fitness junkie myself, I thought it was time to share some tips on what I do and think it helps me loose weight and staying fit. So sit back, take notes and lets go in this wonderful fitness journey together.


 Drink lots of water

It helps you stay hydrated, stop you from having cravings and helps you clear your skin by staying away from sodas and concentrated juices. 


 Take Pictures of your food

By taking pictures of your food you are making sure to know what you are or have been eating at anytime. Keep an album in your phone and by tracking what you eat you'll know when you can have that cheat meal you crave.


• Eat more fruits and veggies

Yup, I think we all knew this one. Healthy food doesn't have to be bland and not tasteful, mix it up ad some flavors, look for ingredients you can swap with their healthier choice. I usually go on Pinterest and look up some amazing and delicious recipes, highly recommend you looking for recipes there, trust me they are great.


• Exercise
untitled

Obviously this is important even if its only 30% of your diet. Even if what you are eating is what mostly determines your weight loss, exercising is what keeps that fat out of your body and helps you gain muscle. Just my walking, running, dancing, doing yoga, pilates or going to the Gym can actually make a difference.


  Consume Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar

Consume vinegar? yes. This is actually a natural, raw vinegar that has a lot of health benefits. For more and better info check out this link -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea8mRNfLOJo


 Don't eat pass 8:00 PM

Try not to eat pass 8:00 pm. Eating at night time can cause you to gain belly fat because you are not burning it after you consume it, you just go to bed. Try to stick to a low calorie snack or dine a little bit early.


Those were some of my tips on staying healthy and fit, I hope you enjoy and if you have any suggestions or want to ask anything just leave a comment I would gladly like to read it and respond. Thanks for reading.

You Might Also Like

0 comments