Product Review

7:34:00 PM

Hello again, and I hope you have had a good day. Today I have decided to try something new and that is a product review! I'll try to keep up with making this reviews more often or on a specific day. So let's start with this review.


Lactovit 

















This week I'm going to be reviewing the Lactovit Products. First of all let me just say that this are the best skin products ever. I use the shower gel and the deodorant and they are just amazing. The products are made with milk and vitamins that nourishes the skin and leaves it silky smooth and hydrated, also this is great for people with sensitive skin. Is a feeling that I haven't felt with any other product and it s over all great. If I have to pick a downside to this product it will be that it smell a bit like an old lady, but trust me the smell fades away after you shower. I have never seen this product in the U.S (I'm from Puerto Rico and they have it here), but I found a link if you want to check it out and try it yourself.

Information about the brand:

Where to buy this product:

Thanks for reading this and I hope you found this review useful, make sure to check out the product (I'M NOT SPONSORING THIS PRODUCT I JUST REALLY LIKE IT). If you know or use this product please right a comment and let me know your thoughts about it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments