Casual Valentine's Day Look

1:36:00 PM

With Valentine's day just a day away, why not rock it with a comfy yet well put together outfit. This was actually a last minute wardrobe choice and I'm really happy with the results.

So exited to actually be posting my first outfit look on the blog, hope for more of them to come!


 Love crush
Dress: Forever 21
Jacket: Macy's
Shades: Charlotte Russe
Choker And Pins: ElectroShock
Shoes: Nine West
 (Camera finally showing my true skin color in this one haha)




Also want to thank my sister and fellow blogger The Bold Budget's Julles for being my photographer for today. She came out with a Valentines day look as well so go check it out and spread some love at  http://theboldbudget.blogspot.com/#


Thank you for reading!

Be sure to follow me on Facebook, TwitterInstagram and Tumblr: @electric_song
And in Snapshat: carolynberrios

You Might Also Like

0 comments