Working in San Juan Moda

6:29:00 PM

Displaying IMG_1820.JPG

You don't know how thrilled I was when I was notified to work in San Juan Moda. Even as a volunteer, this was a dream come true to me, to know and be surrounded by the action that goes backstage at a fashion show.

The first thought I had when walking in the action was: "This is crazy". Everybody rushing, sometimes most of them don't know what to do, and you are pretty sure you're never going to find who you are looking for. But it's fun and exiting!

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
Displaying IMG_1834.JPG

I got to say, the best part about being part of all of this is getting to know new people. You can find people of all kinds with the same interest as you. Friendly and outgoing souls who are sharing their passion through the work they are putting into doing this event. Hope to be part of this experience again soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments