August Favorites

10:08:00 AM



I can't believe it's already September, the year is going by so fast. Well in celebration of the new month and almost fall, I gathered around some of the things I have been loving this past Août (August.)

So I hope you like some of these products like I do or find some inspiration along the way.




All three earrings are from Excentrix

First I'm going to start off with accessories. Now, by seeing these pics you can guess what has been my favorites.

For the longest time, I disliked wearing big and flashy earrings because I felt that my ears were too big, but I have really been loving how this style looks on my and I'm gonna keep rolling with it. Well, I think you can say I'm a bit obsessed.



I have taken a big step with my makeup this August, I have started to fill in my brows! Okay, not that exciting, but it has been for me. I have seen a big difference with my looks and couldn't be happier.

A few weeks back, my friend and I went into the new NYX store in Plaza Las Americas and thanks to her I won the lottery with this product. It's it's simple and easy to use, just perfect for any beginner.



Ah skin care, such an important thing. After clearing up my acne for good, taking care of my skin has become a priority. I've been using this product for a few years, but I recently re-fell in love it, and I'm using it more than ever.

Not only is this a sunscreen but also a tinted BB cream. It's light, soft, unscented and great for sensitive skin.


Now there isn't that much to say about this product but that it has worked like a charm. I only use this lip balm before going to bed since it leaves my lips hydrated throughout the night.



Now the best for last, my precious gem! These, along with two other bottles, are my handmade skin care routine. Let me explain, after being so tired of having acne and seeing no results with soaps and creams I decided to take a change.

For a while, I have been into natural products like essential oils and multifunctional plants. I happened to find a few videos on youtube where the girls displayed that they cured their acne with oil. So I did my research and, following the Korean skin care routine, I created my own products.

To see what is the Korean skin care routine you can see it displayed step by step here

If you would like to see how and what my products just leave a comment, I'll be happy to share this with all of you.

Thank you for reading!

Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @electric_song
And in on Snapshat: carolynberrios

You Might Also Like

0 comments